INSPIRED BY THE HIT REALITY SHOW FOLLOWING THE ADVENTURES OF WEST LONDON LIVING AND GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE... *

Thursday 12 January 2012

welcome to 2012...

highlights from december holidays include:

J returned from her world book tour (with presents)

i was offered free spanish lessons (i politely declined)

i held a pair of chloe susan boots in my hand…which until now where simply a fashion myth to me (the bad news was i did not have £1000 to purchase them)


i spent a lot of time at KW and PW’s…almost resulting in my own set of keys. which is a good thing because PW makes the best french martinis and they have sky+.

image courtesy of w210 new years special

now in january I am back to my old routine and have to be weened off my staple diet of champagne and cheese. apparently this does not constitute a balanced diet. i can’t think of anything worse… well besides stone washed jeans and a matching jacket. everything’s relative.



(the good news is take me out is back on tv)

No comments:

Post a Comment